On January 16, 2023, College Principal Lyazat Aktayeva made a report on the results of 2022. The report was presented to College staff and to Public Health Department of Almaty.
The meeting was held in a mixed format (offline/online), which was attended by administrative and managerial staff, College teachers, as well as Deputy Head of Public Health Department of Almaty Nazgul Imangalieva.
The report addressed the issues of educational process, as well as College resource provision. As part of strategic development plan implementation in 2022 College has achieved the following results:
- An increase in the number of students in comparison with 2021 by 11.5%;
- Income growth from educational services;
- College students took part and won prizes in city olympiads, scientific conferences, “Worldskills Almaty 2022” professional championship in the competence “Medical and social care”;
- The number of clinical bases has been increased from 44 to 80;
- College switched to an electronic document management system.
At the conclusion of the report, Lyazat Aktayeva thanked the College staff for hard work and wished to demonstrate next year even higher results, than we did in 2022.