The Simulation center has its own tasks and functions:
- Provision of postgraduate training in simulation classrooms in the system of continuing education of medical personnel (teaching materials, work-educational programmes, request forms, journals, schedules);
- Development of methodological recommendations;
- Preparation of clinical scenarios with assessment sheets in selected areas;
- Development of situational tasks, checklists with further discussion and approval at the methodological council.
The simulation center’s programs include:
- Provision of emergency medical care at the pre-hospital stage using simulation technologies.
- BLS course (The Basic Life Support) is a course for providing emergency medical care to persons in a life-threatening condition. This course is conducted by instructors who have an international certificate in (BLS).
- Safe motherhood and emergency care in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Principles of basic cardio-pulmonary resuscitation for persons without medical degree.
- Practical skills of neonatal resuscitation.
- General nursing technologies.
Unique teaching methods aimed at effective practical skills development and abilities with the use of assessment sheets. The formation of students’ clinical thinking and professional competencies contribute to medical errors decrease, improving the quality of medical care to the population.